Friday, January 9, 2009

Reliving Memories: Snorkeling at Racha Island

One of the things I missed about being in Phuket is going to an island for a snorkeling. You can snorkel so much you won't realize how much time you spend above waters. Good thing hubby loves snorkeling too. So I made sure we did that. I didn't go for the day trip because I already knew the good snorkeling spot. We only rented the snorkeling equipment for 80Baht per day. Going for day trip with snorkeling costs you 200Baht more.

The best snorkeling spot in Patok beach is on the left side where the rocks are. Superbly beautiful fish swimming around... even within one meter of the water.



This was one of the reasons why I had to do Tae Bo and Pilates... so I could wear my snorkeling suit. Hehehe.

The other good spots for snorkeling is on the Ter Bay and the one across Ban Raya Resort, at the Kon Kare bay. Snorkeling could be therapeutic, I assure you. Awesome experience.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin